[lug] 2001 Denver Computer & Technology Showcase (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Mon Nov 27 11:13:24 MST 2000

We put together a booth at this show last year, and it seemed to go pretty
well.  Is there any interest in pursuing this for 2001?  If so, who would
like to spearhead this activity?  Mr. Lambert has offered several
suggestions of things we could do.  Are any of these of interest, or do
you have any other ideas?

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)