[lug] Wireless pcmcia for linux

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Tue Nov 28 11:11:24 MST 2000

Hey Nate,

I just provided this for "informational purposes" only. I would
NEVER advocate mixing machines of different architectures on
a network! All hell would break loose, plus it would be a real
fashion disaster!   :-)

BTW: I saw an ad this weekend ( CompUSA? ) that had the
         silver cards at $99.

Doug