[lug] NFS Problems

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Nov 28 22:38:12 MST 2000

Um, kernel-based NFS, and no, hadn't though about that it might be
PCMCIA-related.  I've done massive FTP's to the laptop with no problems
-- first time I've seen anything weird is when playing around with NFS.

Kernel 2.2.17 with recently recompiled pcmcia card services version
3.1.22.  Same problem with either the WaveLAN card or the 3Com ethernet
card.

Interesting.  How does one go about stracing kernel stuff or something
similar to troubleshoot something like this?  I have a feeling I'm about
to get hit by the learning bus again.  :)