[lug] Warning about RTENet.com

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Dec 1 19:06:26 MST 2000

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 12:25:49PM -0700, metcalf at attglobal.net wrote:
>    You must feel like the Dutch boy with his finger in the dike trying to
>save Holland.
>Have you tried filing an online complaint to
>https://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm    They may well take action.

That doesn't look like exactly the right place for a complaint, but I'll
try it.  It seems to be if you've been taken by a scam, not if you've
been hit with a DoS attack.  The messages finally stopped late this
afternoon, totaly of around 19,000 messages sent.

Sean
--
 When the law supports you, pound the law.  When the facts support you, pound
 the facts.  If neither, pound the table.  Bush supporters are rioting...