[lug] Warning about RTENet.com

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Dec 3 03:20:48 MST 2000

Oooh.  At $10 a pop, even if they decide to settle out of court, your
mail server getting DoS'ed may have made you a few $ today.  :)

Well, we'll see.  Check the wording on the law and see if you're
entitled.  I'd bet theres a lawyer out there who hates spam enough to
write a letter or two "pro bono" for this type of thing.  :) :) :)