[lug] Re: [co-sage] NFS clients for windows

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Mon Dec 4 16:29:12 MST 2000

Well, I can't say that it will work with Windoze 2000, but we used to use
Hummingbird's NFS package.  We didn't utilize all of it's features, but it
had NIS integration and worked well for what we did.  It's very expensive
and has a tendency to take priority over your network stack, but gets the
job done.  You might want to see if it's still around and supported under
2K.