[lug] procmail config

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Dec 4 17:28:49 MST 2000

I don't believe that you have the pattern correct.  If you look for \[lug\],
you might have better luck.  Another thing to be aware of is the file
protection of .procmailrc.  chmod it to 600.  This is important because
.procmailrc is ignored otherwise.  Hope that helps.

Chip