[lug] Install Problems

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue Dec 5 09:13:38 MST 2000

How does it quit?  Do you get what looks like a crash and then sort of a
stair step across the screen saying something like sending termination
signals?  If so, there are two causes that I've seen.  The first is that you
may be running out of disk space and the second is that you may have
hardware problems.  You can run out of disk space by filling up a partition
that's too small as well as just filling up the disk.

Chip