[lug] Kylix interest?

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Dec 5 10:53:04 MST 2000

I would be very interested in Kylix.  I actually signed up for a beta long time
ago and never heard back.  We have some C++ Builder code that we would like to
port to Linux.  We also would like to spin some Windows C++ developers up on
Linux development.  The fastest way to do that seems to be providing them with
an as familiar as possible IDE.  Kylix may be a good choice for this.  At this
time we use kdevelop on Linux, which is OK but not as refined as the Windows
IDEs.

Ferdinand