[lug] SLIP problems

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Dec 7 09:10:16 MST 2000

John:
Thanks for looking into this.  It turns out that there was a problem with my
2.2.14 kernel causing this problem.  Since this was the only error message I
got and there wasn't any info on the net regarding this error message it took
me a little while to resolve the problem.  I used this opportunity to upgrade
my system to a custom 2.2.16 kernel.  Between our postings we should have this
issue covered for the next person running into a similar problem.

Ferdinand