[lug] partitions restore

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Dec 8 09:24:02 MST 2000

If you choose to use a professional service then make sure they know what
they are doing and check their references thoroughly.  We sent a disk to
Total Recall in Colorado Springs and except for a bill of around $3000 we
didn't get anything useful back.  Our disk was NTFS and a $45 utility from
Executive Software was able to restore the disk entirely!  So use caution
when buying disk recovery services!

Ferdinand