[lug] cgi-bin Apache

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sun Dec 10 01:30:08 MST 2000

Check out the mod_userdir section of httpd.conf. You'll need to add
ExecCGI to the Options in the Directory container and I *think* everything
is smooth from there, ScriptAlias should be ok, I think, if you already
have it working with ServerRoot. It's been a couple months since I
config'd ~user/cgi-bin though. And that was my first.

This will atleast get you started.