[lug] Re: 2001 Denver Computer & Technology Showcase (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Dec 12 15:42:00 MST 2000

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, J. Wayde Allen wrote:

> We put together a booth at this show last year, and it seemed to go pretty
> well.  Is there any interest in pursuing this for 2001?  If so, who would
> like to spearhead this activity?  Mr. Lambert has offered several
> suggestions of things we could do.  Are any of these of interest, or do
> you have any other ideas?

Well so far I haven't had any comments about this show.  (The
original posting is listed below.)

Mr. Lambert will be calling me in the next few days, and will want to know
what we've decided.  Is anyone interested in pulling this off?  It does
get Linux out in front of the local business community.  If not, I will
assume that there is no group support for this and will have to tell him
that we won't be participating.

Keep in mind that this show is only 4 months away, the CLIQ event is a
month earlier than that!  What is the interest in having a booth at the
CLIQ?  Who wants to start putting that together?

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)