[lug] Remote Mice

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Dec 13 14:20:28 MST 2000

Todd Ruskell wrote:

> I'm looking for linux-compatible remote control mice, for presentations,
> etc.  A quick net search pointed me to www.lirc.org, but specific
> information there regarding remote mice seems a little sketchy at best.
> Does anyone have any experience with or recommendations for  remote
> control mice under linux?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd

Lirc is really just a set of tools for interacting with standard
television style remote controls.  There is something in it which
allows you to control the position of the mouse cursor but I found
it rather difficult to use.  I will be using lirc tomorrow night
in the meeting so I can show you more there.

Scott