[lug] Replies from Rob on Linux PDA Project

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Dec 13 14:42:13 MST 2000

Hi all,

Well Rob answered all of my questions and then some about his PDA
project.

The responses were massive and I wasn't sure of the interest on this
list, so I decided to ask.  If anyone's interested in his replies to the
questions I posted earlier, let me know.  I'll forward them to you.  If
I get more than a few people who are interested, I'll forward these
(rather lengthy) replies to the list.

For those who went to LISA... I'm jealous.  Hope you all had a good
time!

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>