[lug] Can't send email to uswest domain

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Dec 13 16:07:19 MST 2000

Unless I know someone at the organiztion, the "sign up to download" gets
"sales at companythatiamdownloadingfrom.com" (you know what I mean) in the
e-mail field, bogus info everywhere else, and I make sure to check the
box that says I want their spam.  Hahahaha...

So what if they got my IP address in their server logs... most
organizations that want my personal info that truly deserve it are the
ones that actually would have a clue how to look at server logs.  The
others, deserve to have to clean up their databases.  :)