[lug] Sendmail thoughts.....

Shannon Johnston nunar at iws.net
Thu Dec 14 14:33:10 MST 2000

This is the message that's coming through in the messages log:

DEC 14 13:58:04 <my domain> identd[10697] connection from great.plains.net
DEC 14 13:58:04 <my domain> identd[10697] from: 206.168.65.1 (
great.plains.net ) for: 3093, 25

This is happening about every 45 seconds to a minute.

Something bad?

Shannon Johnston