[lug] New Linux Publication - Call for Authors (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Thu Dec 14 14:01:50 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:25:46 -0500
From: Cheryl Van Sise <cheryl at sys-con.com>
To: cheryl at sys-con.com
Subject: New Linux Publication - Call for Authors

Hello,

My name is Cheryl Van Sise, and I'm the Managing Editor for SYS-CON Media,
publishers of Java Developer's Journal, ColdFusion Developer's Journal,
XML-Journal and Wireless Business and Technology.

We're launching a new publication, Linux Weekly, in February, and I'm in
the process of gathering some articles for the first few issues. Would you
or any of your members be interested in writing? I'm looking for opinion
pieces and commentary/essay type of articles.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss.

Kind Regards,

Cheryl Van Sise
SYS-CON Media, Inc.
(cheryl at sys-con.com)