[lug] Denver Computer Technology Showcase

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Dec 14 21:55:25 MST 2000

HI,
here is the URL for the DCTS:  http://www.techshows.com/denver.html

At this point the following people have offered to participate at this
event:

Alan (suse.com)
Sean (tummy.com)
George (mhsoftware.com)
Ferdinand (archenergy.com).

All of you are invited to participate in this event so please respond if
you would like to do so.  You don't need to be an expert to participate.
As long as you are interested in Linux and are willing to put some time
into this event you are a welcome member in this effort.

Are all of you OK with applying for a booth and offering to give some
presentations?  The presentations are not always highly attended but I sure
could have generated a lot of business for myself through the talk I gave
last year (I sent all of those folks to tummy.com).

Stay tuned,

--
Ferdinand Schmid
Architectural Energy Corporation