[lug] Pop3 & Imap Over SSL

Gary Frerking (TurboPower) garyf at turbopower.com
Fri Dec 15 12:38:27 MST 2000

>> From: "George Sexton" <gsexton at mhsoftware.com>
>> Subject: RE: [lug] Pop3 & Imap Over SSL

>> That's odd. I double-checked my system and there is no stunnel.pem
installed. Just out of curiosity, do you have all of the updates for RedHat
7.0 applied to your system? <<

I'm usually pretty good at keeping up to date, but I do it manually so I
indeed get behind every once in a while.

Anyway, RPM reports xinetd-2.1.8.9pre11-1, which matches the version
available on the update mirror I use. Is that the same version you have?

It looks like I'm behind on the IMAP and OpenSSH packages; maybe one of
those is the culprit.

I'll do some updating this afternoon and see if the dependancy goes away.

-- Gary