[lug] Screen res and modes

Jarosko, Bill Bill_Jarosko at adc.com
Mon Dec 18 16:40:29 MST 2000

I assume ( I know about assumptions), that you are using RedHat, yes?  If so
I would rpm the XFREE86-VGA driver, and also the XF86Setup program.  It will
give you a GUI setup program.  Even though it is a GUI it seems to do a
better job than xconfigurator, or even manually editing the config file.

FWIW anyway...