[lug] 19" monitor questions

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Dec 19 09:36:22 MST 2000

Mail order is almost always a lot cheaper.  I had very good luck with ViewSonic
and Sony.  ViewSonic offers more for the money - in 6 years I haven't seen a
ViewSonic monitor die.
No matter what you buy - go for a high refresh rate at your desired
resolution.  19" monitors do 1280x1024 pretty well at 85 Hz, if you like it
small you can do 1600x1200.

Ferdinand