[lug] pgp and gpg compatibility

C Menzes charles at lunarmedia.net
Wed Dec 20 13:58:41 MST 2000

that was exactly the case. it looks like rh7 ships with 1.0.2.
redhat's ftp site has an rpm for 1.0.4 in the updates directory.
can you offer a brief explanation of how IDEA is used compared to RSA? i
do recall that rsa's patent was lifted a few months ago, however i'm not
clear on the diff between a session left encryption algorithm compared to
a that applied to a key.

regards -cjm