[lug] Gnome hidden panel

David Lewis order at db-enterprises.com
Fri Dec 29 08:59:46 MST 2000

    Lost my focus. I was originally writing about my panel being hidden in
gnome. Then gnome went away and it wouldn't start when I did startx. I think
the problem is still there, I still can't get to gnome. When .Xclient runs,
it says the windows is already active and it doesn't start gnome. I still
need to get into gnome and get the panel back so I can finish adding my
printer, adding netscape, setting up a swap partition, and more using Linux.
Thanks for the help, but we have to get back to the original problem.

David dbl at db-enterprises.com