[lug] a belly laugh from Windows magazine

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Fri Dec 29 11:24:47 MST 2000

I liked the comment about how Linux is fragmented which appears
in the last paragraph.  I guess the author has never had to explain
to a seven-year old that the PC games that his grandparents sent
him won't run even though there is one machine in my house that
will boot to a MS OS.  Unfortunately, NT and whatever the other
flavors are, are not completely binary compatible.  ( I've got
to send my in-laws a link to Loki. )