[lug] a belly laugh from Windows magazine

Jeff Francis jfrancis at frii.com
Fri Dec 29 13:24:17 MST 2000

On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 10:12:16AM -0700, Atkinson, Chip wrote:

> Isn't one symptom of neurosis doing the same thing again and again
> and expecting different results each time?

  No, that's the way you win an election in Florida.  It's called an
Algore-rhythm. ;^)

> One waits and waits, expecting MS to
> fix a problem this time, though they have never fixed it in the past.

|      Jeff Francis - N0GQ      |   Jeff's Rule of Life #1:     | Ack!   |
|    Nortel Networks / Shasta   |                               | \ o.O| |
|     Denver, CO USA DM79nr     |  Remember that no matter how  |  =(_)= |
| 39d43m16.4s N  104d52m10.7s W |  good she looks, some guy     |    U   |
|       jfrancis at frii.com       |  somewhere is tired of        |        |
| http://www.frii.com/~jfrancis |  putting up with her crap.    | PRR... |