[lug] SSH between Windows and Linux (CVS server)

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Fri Dec 29 12:56:04 MST 2000

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Atkinson, Chip wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm trying to set up a CVS server on a linux box and trying to set it up so
> that W2K boxes can connect to it.  I'd like to use the ssh connection
> method, but am having trouble getting ssh access to the linux box without
> passwords.

At last, an issue for which I can possibly contribute.  I have set up
a couple of the configurations you describe and wrote about my
experiences at

http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/HowTo/minesCVS_SSH.html

I hope this helps.  The linux half was easy.

Cheers,
Glenn