[lug] Enlightenment Key Bindings

David Morris boru at frii.com
Sat Dec 30 19:03:42 MST 2000

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, D. Stimits wrote:

> Try this at the command line while running E:
> gnomecc --activate-goad-server control_center
>
> Not sure if it will work or not. I think that is the process that
> results from the default setup.

Oh, I can vew the gnome control pannel just fine...but it has no way
to set key bindings.  Enlightenment replaced their control pannel with
individual control pannelettes in version 0.16, and there is no
replacement for the "shortcuts" section that was in the previous
versions.  Instead, the key bindings are supposedly changed via the
keybindings.cfg file....when it works properly.

--David