[lug] Maybe Linux on an Epod?

Bonnell, Doug DBonnell at BreeceHill.com
Tue Jan 2 08:43:33 MST 2001

Well, I'll have to do some poking around for MIPS Linux. I now know that I
don't like
Windows CE!

BTW, the native Epods supports Proxim wireless PCMCIA. This isn't 802.11,
but
is the "Home RF" approach that Intel supports with their wireless products.

Wish my Webgear cards worked with the Epods. It's a real drag to have a
small
notepad type machine and not have wireless networking on it...

Doug