[lug] 2001 Meeting Schedule?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Jan 2 14:01:59 MST 2001

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:

> Was wondering if anybody knew what the 2001 meeting schedule was?

In a matter of speaking ... Yes.  I've got speakers setup for the next
several months.  I do need to go through my mail archives, clean these up,
and create a new list for Kyle to put up on the web.  I've just been
pretty busy lately, and the holidays didn't help much.

Is there anyone out there that would like to help out with the scheduling
of meeting topics?  That would help me out immensely!

> Am I still up for next Thursday?

Yes, I was preparing to send you an e-mail when I found your query so am
posting publicly.  We can discuss your equipment needs, etc. off-line.  I
do need to double check with the facilities people to ensure that we have
the room, but I think we are pretty much set.  I would like you to give me
a title and abstract that I can use for the meeting announcements.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)