[lug] XWin Problems

Jeff Howell howeljs at grimoire.stortek.com
Wed Jan 3 09:10:41 MST 2001

I agree, sounds like a DMA/IRQ conflict. rearranging the cards will
help. Also manually specifying IRQs in the BIOS will as well. Also make
sure that PnP OS is set to NO. That option is available in almost every
BIOS I've seen, especially if it's based off an Award one.

--
 Jeff Howell
 EDS Unix Support

  Linux Slackware: The Ultimate NT Service Pack