[lug] Repartitioning to save Winders ME

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Jan 3 14:59:10 MST 2001

We're tying to get RH 6.2 on it.  Currently, fdisk won't let us create
the boot partition.  It looks like 6.2 has a slightly older version of
the util-linux package that contains fdisk than 7.0.   But, I don't
know how we would use it.  Any suggestions?  Is it necessary to get 7.0?
It also appears that 7.0 has a newer version of lilo but since they
completely changed the numbering scheme I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Scott