[lug] Clone programs for linux

Chuck Morrison cmorrison at info2000.net
Mon Jan 8 12:31:39 MST 2001

The best one I know of is system-imager. It's on SourceForge.net. I'm not
sure the exact url or if the "-" is really in the name.

It allows you to make several different images of different systems, then
load them on boot via a network. Nice for clusters, or just for periodic
snapshots of your system. Does require a second machine though...