[lug] Pre-Meeting Food

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 10 14:46:47 MST 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:33:49PM -0700, Ferdinand P. Schmid wrote:
>So you guys don't like the dark horse?  For a group our size noodles seemed

Other than the noise, it mostly seems to have space.  I think that Noodles
is slightly quieter and easier to hear people.

One thought I've had is there's a place up Broadway a little more that's
a Mongolian BBQ shop -- Youngs.  They've never been very busy when I was
there and I really like the food.

The patio of the dark horse was better than inside from a conversation
side.  We've always had problems with deciding on a new location -- too
bad we can't find an ideal location...

Sean
--
 I have a large collection of sea shells, which I keep scattered on beaches
 around the world.  Maybe you've seen it...  -- Steven Wright