[lug] Pre-Meeting Food

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Wed Jan 10 14:48:30 MST 2001

Actually, IMHO, the Dark Horse was fine for me, the one time I went there.
I agree Noodles is kind of cramped and they want you to leave right after,
even if they don't explicitly shoo you out.  The other thing too, is that
burger madness is on Thursday's I believe.

Chip