[lug] kpilot on rh7

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Jan 11 13:22:33 MST 2001

"Scott A. Herod" wrote:

> hashKey__6QGDictPCc looks to be a Qt object.  (What's the "T" mean?)

The "U" entries are the functions that are referenced but not
implemented there; the "T" is an implemented version, defined in the
normal C linkage ways. Since this shows 3 copies each of the defined
version, with exactly the same signature, I would guess that you used nm
on something like "nm libqt.*", and it had sym links, so three versions
showed up.