[lug] Summer BBQ?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Jan 11 13:40:45 MST 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Atkinson, Chip wrote:

> That does bring up an interesting idea for the warmer days though.  There
> are some parks by NIST that might make a good pre-meeting place where people
> could bring their own stuff to eat and share.  They probably wouldn't allow
> beer either though.

Yes, I've thought about this several times.  I have even suggested holding
the entire meeting outside, or even doing an install fest in a park.  At
the very least I'm up for a BBQ.  You interested in working on putting
this together?  Should it be a meeting, an install fest, or just a group
get-together?

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)