[lug] Summer BBQ?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Fri Jan 12 14:14:46 MST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Glenn Ashton wrote:

> I have been horribly busy, and had meant to put together another CU event
> like last year.  Is there still interest in that?

YES!  In fact, several of us were talking last night that the BLUG hadn't
done anything like an install fest since the CU activity last year.

Of course, this is just me talking.  It kind of actually depends on how
many others out there are interested?  If it is just you and I that are
interested, we could go out for a beer some night and talk Linux.

> It's all about requirements analysis...

Indeed!

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)