[lug] pythoneers meeting

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Jan 12 12:03:50 MST 2001

tummy.com info can be found where else than:  http://www.tummy.com
They are linux consulting and hosting... firm in the Denver Metro area,
headquartered in Fort Collins.  I would dare to call them one of the leaders in
Linux consulting nationwide.  They sponsor LUG related events in the frontrange
and love Python.  Hence the meeting.

Sean, I'll collect for this ad on Monday ;-)

Here is the original announcement:
Ferdinand

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=200+College+N&csz=80524&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

> > From I25 take the highway 14 exit west to the lights at Riverside.
> > Turn Right and continue on Riverside/Jefferson till College. Turn
> > Left and park anywhere in the center of College in that block,
> > or the next.
> >
> > We are in the South corner of the block bounded by College,
> > Walnut/Pine and Riverside. Purple and white building, east side,
> > under the awning.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Evelyn Mitchell
> > efm at tummy.com