[lug] Public Key Exchanges

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 12 17:24:45 MST 2001

<RANT>Why is your mailer setting up a header of:
        Boulder Linux User's Group <lug at lug.boulder.co.us>
</RANT>

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 10:24:10AM -0700, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:
>Well, with the success of last night's meeting, I'd like to start working out
>how we can do some public key exchanges with the various members of our group,
>and even set up our own keyserver.

I think you're all set up to set one up on the community.tummy.com box.
Let me know off-list if you need anything for it.  Oh wait, you said
you wouldn't use a RedHat 7 box.  ;-)

Sean
--
 "If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would
 be dead."  -- Johnny Carson