[lug] Looking for SQL or other logic to create web stats package

Peter Janett hostmaster at newhope.com
Fri Jan 12 18:10:42 MST 2001

Thanks for the responses to my question.  I can tell that I didn't state it
very well, however.  :)

Here's what I'm working on.  I want to build/hack/tweak a stats package into
an existing idea.

The trick is it will work by placing an image in a web page.  That image
will be on a remote server, and by logging all the environmental variables,
produce regular stat reports.

Since I'm building this into something else, I'm looking for the SQL
statements, or Perl logic to process all the data into reports.

I'm still in the idea process, so I am pretty open to which program I use.
Perl, PHP, MySQL, etc...

Any help, leads or ideas appreciated,

Peter Janett

New Media One Web Services