[lug] statistics of users here

Carl.Wagner at Level3.com Carl.Wagner at Level3.com
Mon Jan 15 09:15:57 MST 2001

I am sorry but this sounds like a marketing type question.   You aren't
thinking of
spaming us are you?

Then next question would be "how much equipment do you specify, recommend or
purchase".

I always hang up when someone calls and wants to do any sort of survey.  I get
enough
junk mail as it is.

Carl.