[lug] RE: alternatives to Poet

McIllece, Matthew W matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com
Mon Jan 15 20:37:52 MST 2001

My mistake.  Earlier I couldn't find anything discussing support of operating systems other than Windows on their website.  Now I see at http://www.poet.com/products/oss/platforms.html that Linux is supported.

I'd still like to know of alternatives to Poet, though.  Preferably free or low-cost ones.