[lug] Html to plain text

Carlos Hernández López chernanl at banxico.org.mx
Wed Jan 17 12:00:46 MST 2001

Yes, technically, html files ARE plain text. But what I want to do is remove
all the html tags and get a  human  readable plain text file. I need  exactly
what netscape does with the sequence that Wayde has described.

The  thing is that I need to do it  automatically, not by hand.

With Lynx I can get a plain text file but it is not so easy to read.

Any ideas?