[lug] KRUD disk upgrade

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 17 16:20:47 MST 2001

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 05:59:27PM -0700, G R wrote:
>i recently acquired 2 krud CDs. during install (after the
>install/upgrade screen) CD one provides only a blue screen.
>it does not go on to the next stage on install.

As Evelyn mentioned, it could be a bad disc.  Is this when doing
a text-mode install or graphics?  Text-mode has been pretty stable,
and the background is blue, so I'm guessing that's the problem.
You've tried it more than once, just in case there was something
weird happening the first time.

Sean
--
 "Science exists to lend belief to sci-fi movies."