[lug] Linux

Rex Bloesser rbloesser at kaivo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:40:56 MST 2001

We are a Linux company doing a research project.  We are looking for
companies using Linux with fewer than 1000 employees.  Perhaps you can help
us with a list in the Denver area of 5-10 companies in the Denver Area that
you may be aware of (through placements, etc) that are using Linux.

Rex Bloesser
Director of Sales - Western Region
Kaivo, Inc.
18042 NE 132nd Street - Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052

(425) 861-9975 office
(206) 369-7038 cell
(425) 861-7486 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission has been sent to one or more intended
recipients and may contain confidential or privileged information not
intended for public distribution.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure or use of this transmission or the taking of any action based
on its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient and/or have received this electronic mail transmission in error,
please contact us immediately by choosing the Reply function in your mail
system.  After doing so, please then delete the e-mail.