[lug] Linux

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Jan 17 16:44:01 MST 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, John Starkey wrote:

> A Linux company.... in Redmond :} Hmmmm, great idea.
>
> Everyone's looking for stats these days. And now one from Redmond. Is it
> Halloween again :}

Please ignore that post.  I have added the senders address to the lists
blocking filters, and as far as I can tell that person is not a
BLUG subscriber.

I had received a personal request for this info this morning and requested
that he provide me with an explanation about what he wanted this info
for.  So far I haven't heard anything, and then this showed up.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)