[lug] Linux

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Wed Jan 17 17:15:24 MST 2001

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 04:45:33PM -0700, Bonnell, Doug wrote:
> I know I got "warm fuzzies" visiting www.kaivo.com!    :-)
>
> What is the "spiral model" of development methodology anyway?

As another has pointed out, a reworking of the waterfall model. But it also
adds in a bit of rapid prototyping. Basically, gather some requirements, make
a working program. Gather more requirements, make a working program by
improving on the previous, and also remove some bugs. Repeat the process ad
nauseum. In other words, the Microsoft development model :)

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net