[lug] worm article

Carl.Wagner at Level3.com Carl.Wagner at Level3.com
Thu Jan 18 08:30:55 MST 2001

Is that the proper link?  It was talking about RH 5.2 as being new.
The date at the top was Dec 98.

I would assume that they plugged the IMAP hole, but I am sure that more and
more
people are trying to attack Linux boxes as Linux is gaining market share.

Firewalls are a good thing!
Carl.