[lug] php hosed!?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jan 18 19:08:02 MST 2001

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 01:50:03AM -0700, Deva Samartha wrote:

> I tried installing imp with horde and now php does not work anymore - the
> php code is displayed in the browser window instead of the generated page.
>
> I installed a phplib and that may causing it since I changed the altered
> config files back.
>
> Are there any php error output logged in a file?  The apache configuration
> has not changed and it was working before....
>
> Anyone any ideas??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Samartha

Did you install PHP3 or PHP4?

The configurations are slightly different in /etc/httpd.conf (or
wherever your distro puts this file) for PHP4.  From what I understand,
IMP/Horde will work without database support on PHP4 machines, but I was
reading Debian-specific help in debian-user for this info.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>